Hello Fat Tabby Family,
The holidays are rapidly approaching and things are changing for me personally. With that comes some changes for Fat Tabby Premium Pet Sitting.
- Bookings need to be made a *minimum* of seven days in advance. Most people plan their trips far in advance but admit they forget to call me until a day or two before. I can’t accommodate last minute bookings anymore.
- I am limiting my client visits to no more than 6 per day so please call as soon as you are even thinking of leaving on a trip. It is always easier to cancel a booking (with no cancellation fees*) than it is to squeeze someone in last minute.
- I will do morning visits and my husband will do the visits after 12PM. He has accompanied me on many of my client visits already and I will fully train him on all clients.
- I am unavailable from December 1st through December 7th for my annual vacation.
- Please review my snow policy on my website fattabbyandfriends.com and while you are there please subscribe to the site to receive updates. I don’t post often but this is where I post all business news.
- Just a reminder that I do have a $15 holiday surcharge for each of the following six days: Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
All best wishes for the most beautiful Holiday season,
Fat Tabby and Friends Premium Pet Sitting
Fat Tabby and Friends Companion Animal Reiki
*If I show up for the first visit and the client is still home I do charge for that one visit.